The Five Basic Unity Principles
- There is only one Power, one Presence, Everywhere.
- We are individualized expressions of this One Power.
- We create our reality through the thoughts and feelings we hold in consciousness.
- We become aware of our inter-connectedness and oneness through prayer and meditation.
- We must put spiritual truth into practice in order to change our lives.
Unity honours the universal truths in all religions and respects each individual’s right to choose their own spiritual path.
- Heaven is not a place, but a state of consciousness; we create our own heaven and hell here and now.
- We all have an innate capacity to know God through direct experience.
- The "Christ" is that part of God that is in every person. There is a spark of divinity within all people, just as there was in Jesus.
- Affirmative Prayer and Meditation works.
- We are here to set a positive example and be a role model for others.
- We are here to make the world a better place.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Subscribe to receive email updates with the latest news.